POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server failure : Re: Server failure Server Time
29 Apr 2024 11:05:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server failure
From: Chris Cason
Date: 11 Apr 2021 09:28:45
Message: <6072f98d$1@news.povray.org>
wiki.povray.org is now back online, as is bugs.povray.org (not used for
new bugs, I brought it back mainly for historical reasons).

The wiki had quite a few software changes, including a significant
re-factoring of a custom extension we had, so if you spot anything out
of place please LMK (in particular, the extensions for syntax
highlighting and LaTeX markup have changed).

-- Chris